Thursday, January 3, 2008

RID OF ME


Happy New Year.

It's the Year of the Rat.

New slate. I had a tough time of things ending the year of 2007. But fought through getting my head right and push on thru the Holiday madness and all the entails.

So most of the drawing that got done was Spider-Man related. I had to put the pedal to the metal there...Since I started working on the project I never truly felt comfortable.

Until Last night.

I did a killer page (IMO). Pulled an all-niter basically...Listening to some PJ Harvey & Karen O. I realized that these two ladies go great to together with Spider-Man smashing thru things.

Who knew.

Enjoy.


M.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Groovy, dude. I gotta draw me some Spider-Man. I subscribe to all the blog postings and it's funny seeing Spidey from you and my buddy Deon on the same update.