Monday, December 10, 2007

IT'S TINGLING BABY






SO...

Sometimes you get "stuck".

If i'm stuck on a project I usually do these little "vignettes" to get in the mood. Or to inspire a feeling of what the hell i'm trying to do with the book, or Character or story...whatever.Not that it's required in the script or anything like that- It's kinda like me trying to find my idenity with it and so on...Hopefully you get my jist...

...Or at least i hope so.

ANYWAYZ- With that being said-

Here's some Spidey Stuff.


Enjoy.


M.

2 comments:

I R SL8ER said...

you son I dig, but figured you would get a deviant account. But this might be a hell of a lot easier, and most definitely easier to display your art.

So can we just download this shit and just mess with the lines, than repost them? Just to have fun with em?

Rivera said...

sweeeet!! i always injoy your art.